– Must submit as video only (.mp4, private, or public youtube video) and before January 20th, 2018 12:00 am CLT.
– Must be a cover of any Korean Pop song with Choreography. This includes Songs like Jay Park – All I Wanna Do performed by 1MILLION.
– Can be any ANY K-Pop song, from any era, any group, any style.
– Mashup are okay!
– No time limit on dance. (Meaning your song can be 1 minute or 10 minutes)
– No limit of members. Can be a solo, duo, or group. (for groups like EXO, Seventeen)
– Open to Nevada, California, Arizona, Utah, and Colorado.
How to enter:
Email all entries and/or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please name subject ( Dance Cover Contest – *insert solo, duo or group name* )
Contact IG, or Twitter:
Link to Dance Cover or attachment:
Submitting Duration: August 24th, 2017 – January 20th, 2018
Judging Duration: January 21th – 31st, 2018
Winner Notification: Febuary 1st, 2018
Style – 30% of score
Personality // Presence – 30% of score
Overall Performance – 40% of score
Extra Points – Video work (i.e. Camera angles, quality of video, location, ect.)
Winner(s) will receive a bag full of Kpop goodies, albums, merch, and more.
– Not following rules
– Judging or Singling out other groups, solos or duos
– Submitting a non cover video